I’m a day late, but hopefully not a dollar short, on posting this week’s “Rains of Podcastamere” for you all. It went live while I was watching “Mad Max” (again, this time in 3D) and I have been too busy fawning over Furiosa since then.
But, back to Westeros. Sean and I have a LOT to talk about this week: Tyrion meeting Danaerys; Cersei getting locked up; Olenna continuing to be great, even on the defensive; Sansa being thwarted; and, of course, those damn Sand Snakes. Our topic of the day, as the Sparrows exercise their militant powers, is religion in the “Game of Thrones” universe.
Let’s get right to it!
- You can read more about this episode here.
- You can read Sean Adams’ recap for the latest episode of “Game of Thrones” here.
- You can listen to previous episodes here.
- You can read all of PennLive’s “Game of Thrones” coverage (including photo galleries, speculation and recaps of all sorts) here.
- You can subscribe to PennLive News Podcasts on iTunes, Soundcloud or wherever you stream your pods.
Our theme music was arranged by Will Leinninger of Enola and performed by Leinninger and Vegas Grimwood, also of Enola. “Main Title” was originally composed by Ramin Djawadi for HBO’s “Game of Thrones.” Listen to Leinninger’s band 3033 on Facebook and Reverb Nation.
Tune in each Tuesday afternoon at PennLive.com, if you’re into this podcast.